Denim on denim! Is it your style? Is it too much? Well I know its tricky but when done right, it looks fabulous. Even I would say twice the denim, twice the oomph factor.
Denim on denim is a great combo when it comes to staple fashion. Often referred to as a Canadian tuxedo, this look may be a little difficult to pull off. But with few do’s and don’t’s, you can manage to look impeccable and flawless just like your favourite celebrities. Lets’s discuss them below:
- Try to have a right balance at first. A white or a striped tee can come to your rescue. It can give a new dimension to this entire look.
- If you are a beginner, then try not to pair the same colour denim. You can try a shade up or down or a completely opposite colour. Few options could be a white jeans with blue denim jacket or a light blue denim shirt with black or grey jeans or a dark blue denim shorts with light blue denim cape.
- Try to start with a denim jeans/shorts and shirt. Opting for a skirt in your first go may not be that appealing.
- Don’t overdo things with denim. Keep them confined to clothing. Don’t wear denim accessories or carry a denim handbag. That can ruin your complete look.
- Wear it according to current fashion. If it’s the time for distressed or skinny jeans, don’t try to make a completely different look by wearing bootcut or a capri.
- A great pair of white shoes or printed stilettos (leopard prints/block colours) are just enough to complete the entire look.
- To make your look more luxurious, you can also add embellishments to your jeans or jackets/cape. A few pearls here and there or some stickers can make the whole look different.
So try this cool trend and rock it like a pro!
Until next time